DESIGN DESCRIPTION/ MEANING
- This jacket was inspired by René Magritte’s painting, “The Lovers”.
- The image is a paradoxical as it shows a couple embracing an intimate kiss while their heads are covered, transforming an act of passion into one of isolation and frustration.
- It is believed that the painting symbolizes our inability to fully uncover the true nature of even our most intimate companions.
- Each custom denim jacket is hand painted using high quality textile paint that is designed for fabric and will not come off the jacket.
- We recommend spot cleaning when possible and hand washing the jacket.