DESIGN DESCRIPTION/ MEANING
- This gorgeous replication of starry night by Van Gogh is a unique form of wearable art.
- The painting was flawlessly resized to fit into the back stitching of the denim jacket.
- Van Gough painted Starry night while he was in the asylum at Saint-Rémy as a result of his erratic behavior at the time. Many feel that his quest to overcome his illness is reflected in the dimness of the night sky of this painting.
- Each custom denim jacket is hand painted using high quality textile paint that is designed for fabric and will not come off the jacket.
- We recommend spot cleaning when possible and hand washing the jacket.