DESIGN DESCRIPTION/ MEANING
- Hand painted version of “The Scream” by Edvard Munch.
- This beautiful work of art sheds light on the sometimes not-so-beautiful realities of human pain and emotion. “No longer shall I paint interiors with men reading and women knitting. I will paint living people who breathe and feel and suffer and love.” – Edvard Munch
- The warm tones of the painting complement the undertones of the jacket providing a stunning form of wearable art.
- Each custom denim jacket is hand painted using high quality textile paint that is designed for fabric and will not come off the jacket.
- We recommend spot cleaning when possible and hand washing the jacket.